Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Love a Good Swap, Part 2

Even though I haven't taken the time to blog a whole lot lately, I did take the time to participate in some good swaps. I participated in another Favorite Things Swap over at Because Wendi Said So. My partner was Diana over at Forgetfulone. Even though I certainly didn't expect to receive anything once I realized she lived in Houston, TX and had to evacuate because of Hurricane Ike, Diane sent me some totally cool things and they weren't even late! How AWESOME is that!?!

Here are some pics of all the goodies I received:





Here's a list of the great goodies I received:

A cute handmade card
A yummy smelling candle
A bag of coffee . . . yummy (One of my FAVORITES)
A photo memo box
Scrapbooking stickers, rub-ons, etc.
A chipboard book kit (this is REALLY cool & I can't wait to try it out)
A bag of Dove Milk Chocolates (I'm in Heaven!!!)

Thanks Diana for EVERYTHING!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

I'm so glad you liked it all. I couldn't have asked for a better swap partner. Looking forward to more blog posts when you can. Good luck with your degree, too.