Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love a Good Swap

Hello all . . .

It's been a
VERY long time since I've blogged. For that . . . I am sorry! :-( I'm going to try my hardest to do better. I've had a lot of 'things' going on in my life and I just haven't had much time to sit down and blog.

I did, however, take the time to get involved in another swap. All of you know how I
LOVE a good swap. I joined in on the Favorite Things Swap over at The Pink Potpourri. My partner was Linda over at The Random Memorandum. Let me just say . . . Linda is AWESOME!!! She sent me some FABULOUS things!! Here are some pics of all the goodies I received:


A sweet little froggy card

Snowman ornament - - - because she knew I collected snowmen!
Napkins, mini salt & pepper shakers and a package of popcorn boxes
Her favorite movie - - - "Life is Beautiful"

A cute popcorn bowl that says "Please Pass the Popcorn"
A cute matching butter dispenser

Doggy Treats from her doggies to mine . . . how sweet & thoughtful
The second and third pictures are of Lizzy testing out the treats . . . she gives them two paws WAAAAAYYY up!

Thanks Linda for EVERYTHING!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

That was a great swap! I think I'm getting the hang of this. You should have received your box by today. I mailed it Monday. I'm going to link up at Because Wendi Said So for the favorite things swap. I'm almost ready to post it. Diana

Forgetfulone said...

Hi there. I just wanted to find out if you received your swap box from me. I wish I'd done better! I really loved what you sent me. Thanks, again.