Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

8 Is Enough

Well, I thought it was about time to at least do something on this blog AGAIN!  I'm soooo slack.  Anywho . . . in catching up on my feed reader, I stumbled across this meme over at 100 Percent Cottam and thought I'd play along, so here goes:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS . . .

  1. Criminal Minds
  2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
  3. Will & Grace (on DVD)
  4. 48 Hours Mystery
  5. Ace of Cakes
  6. Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
  7. The First 48
  8. Forensic Files

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS . . .

  1. Stax's Original
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Atlanta Bread
  4. Chick-Fil-A
  5. Carolina Drive-In
  6. Silver Bay
  7. Red Robin
  8. Copper River Grille 

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY . . .

  1. Worked on OFCCP audits
  2. Drafted wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney & healthcare powers of attorney
  3. Downloaded music
  4. Made Christmas ornaments
  5. Talked to my brother on the phone
  6. Played with the dog
  7. Went to bed early (but, got jarred out of a deep sleep AGAIN by the new neighbors who are loud & inconsiderate)
  8. Laundry

8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO . . .

  1. Spending time with my nephew this weekend
  2. Bible Study that starts next week
  3. Gela's Partylite Party on Sunday
  4. Shelly's Partylite Party on Thursday
  5. Cooler weather
  6. Thanksgiving
  7. Christmas
  8. A new year - - - hopefully a fresh start

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL . . .

  1. Cooler temperatures
  2. Changing colors of the leaves
  3. Rides in the mountains
  4. Sleeping with the windows open
  5. Being able to wear sweaters again
  6. All the holidays that come after it's arrival (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
  7. Fuzzy socks
  8. Curling up with a good book under a soft blanket

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST . . .

  1. A car (even if it's a clunker)
  2. An iPod
  3. A new digital camera
  4. A REAL vacation
  5. A new mattress - - - my back is killing me & the current mattress is the culprit
  6. Some new clothes . . . I need them baddddly!
  7. A break from all the stress
  8. Patience

8 PEOPLE I TAG . . .

  1. Anyone who wants to play along *

*  Just be sure to leave a comment letting me know you played along so that I can check out your answer. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie said...

Just checking to make sure you receive an email from me with your ornament swap partner's info. If you received it no need to reply - just let me know if you didn't. Check your spam filter too! : )

Julie from Abbilyeverafter.com