Well, I thought it was about time to at least do something on this blog AGAIN! I'm soooo slack. Anywho . . . in catching up on my feed reader, I stumbled across this meme over at 100 Percent Cottam and thought I'd play along, so here goes:
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS . . .
- Criminal Minds
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Will & Grace (on DVD)
- 48 Hours Mystery
- Ace of Cakes
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
- The First 48
- Forensic Files
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS . . .
- Stax's Original
- Olive Garden
- Atlanta Bread
- Carolina Drive-In
- Silver Bay
- Red Robin
- Copper River Grille
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY . . .
- Worked on OFCCP audits
- Drafted wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney & healthcare powers of attorney
- Downloaded music
- Made Christmas ornaments
- Talked to my brother on the phone
- Played with the dog
- Went to bed early (but, got jarred out of a deep sleep AGAIN by the new neighbors who are loud & inconsiderate)
8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO . . .
- Spending time with my nephew this weekend
- Bible Study that starts next week
- Gela's Partylite Party on Sunday
- Shelly's Partylite Party on Thursday
- Cooler weather
- A new year - - - hopefully a fresh start
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL . . .
- Cooler temperatures
- Changing colors of the leaves
- Rides in the mountains
- Sleeping with the windows open
- Being able to wear sweaters again
- All the holidays that come after it's arrival (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Fuzzy socks
- Curling up with a good book under a soft blanket
8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST . . .
- A car (even if it's a clunker)
- An iPod
- A new digital camera
- A REAL vacation
- A new mattress - - - my back is killing me & the current mattress is the culprit
- Some new clothes . . . I need them baddddly!
- A break from all the stress
8 PEOPLE I TAG . . .
- Anyone who wants to play along *
* Just be sure to leave a comment letting me know you played along so that I can check out your answer.