Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Meme of Randomosity

You know I love a meme/survey and I found this one over at Are We There Yet Mom's blog, so . . . I just have to play along.  Here goes . . .

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.  (i)  Consideration by the Supreme Court.  The petition will be considered . . . [From South Carolina Rules of Court]  I'm at work, so that's the only books I have around this place.   
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.  I can almost touch the handle on the storage closet door.
  3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?  Reba
  4. Without looking, guess what time it is?  11:00 a.m.
  5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?  11:14 a.m.
  6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?  Sirens on the interstate - our office building backs up to the interstate, so we hear a lot of this every day.
  7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?  About 20 minutes ago.  I went to get the mail.
  8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?  An e-mail from a client.
  9. What are you wearing?  Black pants, greenish shirt & black slide shoes.
  10. Did you dream last night?  Yes - - - all night long & CRAZY stuff!
  11. When did you last laugh?  About an hour ago - - - at my co-worker!
  12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?  Nothing except my wall calendar.
  13. Seen anything weird lately?  I see weird stuff all the time.
  14. What do you think of this quiz?  It's interesting.
  15. What is the last film you saw?  P.S., I Love You
  16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?  I'd pay off debt first & then buy a condo/townhouse and a new car.
  17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.  I'm pretty much an open book, so there's not a whole lot people don't know about me, but . . . I have a huge fear of deep water!
  18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?  That nobody would be homeless or hungry and that everyone would have access to healthcare.
  19. Do you like to dance?  Not particularly.  Mainly because I'm NO good!!
  20. George Bush.  Has made some poor decisions that have greatly affected our country, but I still support him because he's our President.  It can always be worse, but I hope it will be better.
  21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?  Grayson Elyce has always been a name I've loved, but I've also considered Matilda (Mattie) Ann (these names were my grandmother's middle names).
  22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?  Austin James (in memory of my dad - - - James was his first name and Austin was his mom's maiden name)
  23. Would you ever consider living abroad?  Doubtful, but I wouldn't say 'never.'

Anyone who’d like to do this, consider yourself tagged. If you do, let me know so I can visit yours.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Jennifer.

I really enjoyed reading your answers. The names you chose are absolutely beautiful I love the names Mattie and James.

How did you like that movie PS I Love You...It's one I'm wanting to rent, but want to know it's a good one....