Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Heaven Has a New Angel

In catching up on my blog reading this evening, I discovered that the precious little girl, Jenessa "Boey" Nicole Byers, whose family was featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition earlier this year, passed away this past Thursday. It just broke my heart to hear of her passing. She was certainly a special little girl! After the Extreme Makeoever episode aired, I learned she had a website, so I visited there frequently. Click HERE for a video of Boey that just touches me.

Rest in Peace, sweet Boey. You are dancing with the angels now!

JENESSA "BOEY" NICOLE BYERS
May 20, 1999 - December 27, 2007

Photo from www.jenessabyers.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. My prayers go out to her family.

Those stories on HEM always make me cry!