Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting To Know . . .

This is a little meme that I saw on another blog & since it's a little different than some of the "getting to know you" memes, I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here goes:

My Blog Name is: Thoughts from . . . Jennifer

But people usually call me: Jennifer, Jenn, J, Aunt Sissy, Sissy, Horace (a nickname from my daddy - to this day, I still have no idea why), Jennifer Lynn (when I'm in trouble with my mom - yes, even at 31)

I was born here: Greenville, SC

And I've lived here: Greenville, SC

Until I wound up here: Greenville, SC - notice a trend?

My occupation is: Paralegal for a small labor & employment law firm here in Greenville, SC.

My favorite color is: Blue, but I also like green & yellow.

My favorite hobby is: Scrapbooking, reading, blogging, sudoku, music, outings with Bubby, spending times with family & friends, making Christmas ornaments.

My favorite season is: Fall - LOVE IT!!!

A few favorite books are: I love pretty much anything by Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham & Max Lucado. I also loved Sam's Letters for Jennifer and Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas by James Patterson - two of THE BEST books I've ever read.

Some of my favorite music: There's not much I don't love. I am rather eclectic when it comes to music, though Country is what I listen to the most. Some of my favorite artists: Josh Groban, Rascal Flatts, Reba, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Casting Crowns, Hillsong, Mercy Me, Third Day, etc.

My favorite kinds of movies are: I love dramas, thrillers (NOT horrors), "chick flicks" and children/family flicks. Every now & then, I'll find an action I like, but it's not my typical choice.

My favorite actor/actress is: Matthew McConaughey, John Travolta, Orlando Bloom, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Jodi Foster, to name a few.

My favorite food indulgence: Mom's homemade lasagna.

My favorite drink indulgence is: Chick-Fil-A's lemonade and sweet tea, Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha (hot or cold).

My favorite dessert indulgence is: New York Style Cheesecake

One weird thing about me is: What's not a little "weird" about me? I can't come up with one off the top of my head, though I'm sure friends & family would be able to. :-)

One of my fantasies is: To travel - especially to Greece, Ireland and Italy. To be debt-free (it's possible).

One of my pet peeves is: Cell phones - - - I hate them, even though I do own one. It's not really the cell phone itself, it's the addictions that people have with them. See my previous posts
here and here about this.

No comments: