Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Friday's Feast

Here's this week's Friday Feast.

Appetizer: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? I would be a labrador retriever, for obvious reasons (my sister with fur is one & I used to have my own). They're smart, loyal & beautiful!

Soup: What does the color purple make you think of? My mom - it's her FAVORITE color!

Salad: Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? Less than an hour - that's shower & all! I'm not a high maintenance kind of gal & I like it that way!

Main Course: How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? My mom is an only child, so no 1st cousins on her side. On daddy's side - 8, that I can think of, but there's probably some I don't know about. I'm not close to any of them. I am close to some 2nd cousins on my mom's side.

Dessert: Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) Let's see . . . JLH (Just Live Hopeful).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast this week!
Like your dessert!
Happy Friday!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I second it - I like your dessert too and the Golden Retriever it's the second I have seen too.

Andi said...

It is good to live hopeful. :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful dessert!

Have a nice week!

Laane

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Labs are my second favorite canine critters.

Sandee said...

Love your dessert. Right on the money. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

what great answers..I love labs as well!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

Hopeful...my new mantra. Thanks!!
Great feast.

Heart of Rachel said...

How nice that we both like Labradors. They certainly are intelligent, sweet and loyal.