Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2007

10, 20, 30, 40+ Years

Saw this on another blog & thought it was interesting. It's neat to look back at your life & see how far you've come. So, here goes . . .

WHERE WERE YOU 10, 20, 30, 40+ YEARS AGO??

10 YEARS AGO: October 1997 . . . I was 21 years old. I was working as a preschool teacher at a church child development center. I was living with a roommate that I later discovered was someone who fell into the "psycho" category. I loved my job & was very happy with my living situation. I was single & was NOT happy about that.

20 YEARS AGO: October 1987 . . . I was 11 and was in 6th grade at Tanglewood Middle School. I had a great group of friends and was very involved with my church youth group. I lived with my parents & my younger brother (6 at the time) in what we called the "big house" and mom had her own business next door. I regularly attended summer camp at Camp Marietta, where I eventually ended up working as a camp counselor the summer after I graduated (1994).

30 YEARS AGO: October 1977 . . . I was 18 months old. I have no idea what I was doing; probably being spoiled rotten by my grandparents because I was their only grandchild. I lived with my parents near downtown Greenville in a house that I pass almost every day & reflect on my childhood.

40 YEARS AGO: October 1967 . . . I wasn't even thought of at the time. My parents did not marry until January 1975 and I wasn't born until April 1976.

So that’s my history in 10-year sections. Nothing exciting, I know; but, interesting all the same. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along, feel free to do so & then comment me & let me know so I can go check your history out.

Until next time . . .

No comments: