Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2007

You May Not Have Known

This is a survey I "lifted" off of another blog today. I will continue with yesterday's post at a later time. This is a little different version of "100 Things." ENJOY!!!

100 THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT ME
  1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank? Margarita

  2. Do you follow college football? I don't follow it religiously, but I do keep up with how Clemson is doing - - - GO TIGERS!!!

  3. How many miles does your car have on it? Around 67,000.

  4. Who was the last person to send you a text message and what was it about? An ex-friend who just doesn't get the message that after almost a year, I don't have a desire to re-establish the friendship.

  5. When was the last time you were in a swimming pool? A few weeks ago - but, only because Bubby expected me to get in with him. :-)

  6. Are you happy? Yes, for the most part.

  7. Where was the last place you went shopping? Bath & Body Works.

  8. How do you feel about your hair? Right now, it's on my very LAST nerve. It's long overdue for a cut. But generally, I like it!

  9. Where do you work? At a law firm.

  10. What was the last thing you ate? Chick-Fil-A.

  11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? Not really.

  12. Who is your best friend? I have several people who I consider to be my best friends. In no particular order - Shell, Reggie, Pam, Sandra, Alison & Lyn.

  13. Do you have any expensive jewery? Just a few rings. And, I don't know that they're all that expensive (just real).

  14. AIM or MSN ? AIM.

  15. What classes are you taking? So over that!

  16. How many hours on average do you work a week? It varies from week to week. I work until I get it all done or until I can't go on.

  17. Who do you like right now? This is one of those elementary school questions. I like most people.

  18. What is your favorite NFL team? Couldn't care less.

  19. Do you watch the Olympics? Just ice skating during the Winter Olympics.

  20. Which restaurant did you go to last? Chick-Fil-A.

  21. Who was the last person to call you? Jeffrey.

  22. What's your sign? Taurus.

  23. Do you have a favorite number? No.

  24. When was the last time you volunteered work or made a donation? I volunteer year round with the American Cancer Society.

  25. What do you spend the majority of your money on? Bills, of course! Second to that - scrapbooking!

  26. Where does most of your family live? Mostly South Carolina, but some are in Georgia and other parts of the country.

  27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 1 younger brother.

  28. Have you ever been called a bitch? Oh yeah!!!

  29. What is the best job you've ever had? The one I have now - paralegal! I LOVE what I do and the people I work with & for!

  30. Do you have any guilty pleasures? Oh yeah - scrapbooking, shopping & "sweet treats."

  31. Do you drink beer? No. It's disgusting!

  32. Have you ever experienced true love? I used to think I had, but now, I'm convinced I haven't.

  33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies? No.

  34. Have you ever ordered anything online? Oh yeah - all the time!

  35. MySpace or Facebook? Facebook.

  36. Do you have T-Mobile? No.

  37. What is your favorite subject? In school??? English & Journalism. In life??? Scrapbooking.

  38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else? No. I'm happy being ME!

  39. Do you usually fall for the "bad boys/ slutty girls"? No.

  40. Were you an outcast in high school? Pretty much.

  41. When did you last see your parents? Mom - last night. Daddy - the day he died (1/9/06).

  42. Do you have any talents? I wouldn't say I have any major talents; just a few minor ones.

  43. Have you ever been in a wedding? Yes.

  44. Do you have any children? No.

  45. What was the last movie you watched? "Dale" on CMT. It was actually very good.

  46. Are you missing anyone right now? Always missing my daddy & my mama (grandmother).

  47. Did you take a nap today? No, but I wish we had scheduled naptime every day.

  48. What was your high school mascot? Bulldog.

  49. Have you ever been on a cruise? No. Have planned & booked 2 (Bahamas & Greece), but both fell through. Guess it's just not meant to be.

  50. What is your favorite vacation spot? Charleston, SC.

  51. Do you envy anyone? I think I get a little envious every now & then, but for the most part, I'm very content & happy with who I am & what I have.

  52. Do you have any wealthy friends? Not wealthy like millions, but I have a few friends who are doing quite well! All of my friends are wealthier than me if they have more than $5 in the bank, though. :-)

  53. Have you ever met anyone famous? No.

  54. Who is your favorite actor? Matthew McConaughey.

  55. Who is your favorite actress? I have a few favorites - Rachel McAdams, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker. They tend to change from time to time, unlike the actor.

  56. Are you mutli-tasking right now? I'm always multi-tasking - ALWAYS!

  57. Could you handle being in the military? Absolutely not!

  58. Are you hungry or thirsty? Thirsty.

  59. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's, Taco Casa.

  60. Have you ever swam in the ocean? Yes.

  61. What is your average cell phone bill? Typically about $45-$50.

  62. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

  63. Have you ever had to take a sobriety test? No.

  64. Do you believe in Karma? If karma is defined as "what goes around, comes around" or "you reap what you sow," then . . . YES, I believe in it!

  65. Can you speak another language? Not enough to carry on a conversation. For that matter, not enough to complete a sentence.

  66. When was the last time you went to a gym, or worked out? It's been a while. I went regularly up until daddy got very sick. So, it's been about 1 1/2 years.

  67. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh goodness - a BUNCH! But, I don't wear hardly any of them.

  68. Do you use a photo host site? Yes.

  69. Where did you last drive your car? Home from Tommy & Lyn's.

  70. Do you play a musical instrument? Piano.

  71. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? No, but it's on my list of places I want to visit.

  72. Do you watch reality TV? Not so much anymore.

  73. Do you believe in divorce? I think sometimes it's necessary.

  74. How do you like your eggs? Far, far away from my plate. I can't stand them!

  75. What do you think is your best feature? Physical??? Hair, I suppose.

  76. Have you ever been gambling? No.

  77. How old are your parents? Mom is almost 54 and daddy would've been 60 on August 30th.

  78. When did you last update your blog? Today.

  79. Do you have your wisdom teeth? Just one, which I never understood. Why would you pull 3 and leave 1???

  80. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere where there's not conflict or confrontation.

  81. Have you ever been to New York City? Yes and I want to go back.

  82. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden and Flat Rock Grille.

  83. Have you ever been to Disney? Yes, Disneyworld.

  84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Yes, Sylvester.

  85. What was the last thing you cooked? This is a good one. I can't even remember the last time I cooked. Maybe some soup when I was sick. So sad!!!!

  86. How is the weather today? It was a little warm, but still a beautiful day.

  87. Do you email? Yes.

  88. What was the last piece of mail you received besides bills, catalogs, or junk? A card from Dianne.

  89. What is your favorite store? Bath & Body Works, Target & Hobby Lobby.

  90. Are you dating someone right now? Nope.

  91. From whom did you receive your last voice mail? Debbie.

  92. Do you drunk dial? Uh, no!

  93. What is the dumbest thing you ever did with your cell phone? This is a really strange question. I typically just call people on my cell phone. :-)

  94. What is the best city in the state that you have lived in? Well, I love where I live - Greenville, but my very favorite South Carolina city is Charleston!

  95. What is your favorite band? This is very difficult for me. I have so many favorites. And, they change from time to time. Right now - Sugarland, Rascal Flatts, Nickelback, etc.

  96. When was the last time you were sick? A few weeks ago!

  97. Are you bored right now? Not bored, just winding down.

  98. What are your plans for tomorrow? Work and then take Bubby to the state fair.

  99. Do you believe in magic? No.

  100. What was the last concert you went to? I guess it would've been Bowfire! They are AWESOME, by the way!
Photobucket

No comments: