Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2007

100 Things - A Few @ A Time - Part II

This is part II of my post from earlier in the week. I'm not sure how many "parts" there will be since I have 100 things to list, but I'm going to try to do at least 5-10 at a time until I'm finished. Here goes . . .


  1. I love animated movies. I've always loved children's movies, especially those that are animated. At least now I have an excuse to watch them - Bubby! Some of my favorites: Lion King, Cinderella, Bambi, Snow White & the Seven Dwarves, Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo and Cars.

  2. I am addicted to pens - yes, pens (those writing utensils). I have no idea where this addiction came from. I buy them all the time, even when I have a desk drawer full of them. They don't have to be anything special. It can be the 99 cent pack of BICs or a $19.99 Cross. Strange, I know!!!

  3. I love board games. A group of my friends & I used to have a monthly game night at my house. It was always so much fun! We quit doing it when my daddy got sick because mom & I both needed to be available to care for him. I would love to start doing it again. We may start doing one at the church, too. Some of my favorites: Chickenfoot, Apples to Apples, Imaginiff, Cranium and Trivial Pursuit.

  4. I have a HUGE CD collection. This is another addiction of mine - music!!! I would venture to say that my collection has at least 200 CDs in it, if not more. It spans a wide variety - from Beethoven (classical) to Kenny G (jazz) to Toby Keith (country) to Nickelback (rock) to Steven Curtis Chapman (christian). I love pretty much any type of music, though I'm not a huge fan of rap/hip hop or opera. Some of my favorites: Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, The Fray, Nickelback, Casting Crowns, Third Day and Hillsong.

  5. I am a movie lover! My collection of movies is not anywhere close to the capacity that my CD collection is, but it's well on it's way. I would much rather rent (or buy) movies than go to the theatre. I think the theatre prices are just ridiculous when you can pay about the same price or a little more to rent/buy. I do take Bubby and go with friends from time to time, though. I enjoy comedies, romantic comedies and dramas most. I'm not a fan of horror or sci-fi. Some of my favorites (other than the animated ones - see above): Radio, Annie, Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Failure to Launch, Sahara, Beaches, all the Mission Impossible ones, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Break-Up, A Time to Kill, Flight Plan, and Red Eye.

Okay, so there's another 5 things about me. I'll post more later. Have a great weekend!! Until next time . . .

Photobucket

No comments: