Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 8, 2007

This Week's "Friday Feast"

Here's this week's Friday Feast.

Appetizer: Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel? Annoyed!

Soup: What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn? Autumn is my favorite season! I love watching the leaves change color. I love the crisp, cool air - not too hot, not too cold. I love nights where I can sit with my windows & patio door open. Oh, I can't wait! It's almost here!

Salad: Have you ever had any bad experiences online? No.

Main Course: Name three things that make you happy daily. (1) My family, (2) my friends, and (3) all that I've been blessed with.

Dessert: What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without? I love the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It's great for cleaning lots of things + it gets rid of skuff marks, etc.

No comments: