Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Years, Months & Days

Just a fun little look back at the last years, months & days of my life. ENJOY!!!

20 years ago I . . .

  1. was 11 years old
  2. had a 6 year old brother
  3. lived near downtown Greenville, SC

5 years ago I . . .

  1. was 26 years old
  2. was taking classes at Greenville Tech
  3. got a promotion at work (from legal secretary to paralegal)

3 years ago I . . .

  1. was 28 years old
  2. was mourning the loss of my grandmother
  3. was enjoying my new role of "aunt sissy"

1 year ago I . . .

  1. was 30 years old
  2. was mourning the loss of my daddy
  3. was in a very low place in my life

So far this year I . . .

  1. have learned who my TRUE friends are
  2. have set some major boundaries in my life
  3. have started going back to church

Yesterday I . . .

  1. worked
  2. went to dinner with mom, Bubby & Shell
  3. took Bubby to the fair

Today I. . .

  1. slept in
  2. met mom, Bubby & Shell for breakfast
  3. goofed around with Bubby

Tomorrow I. . .

  1. will meet mom, Bubby & Jeffrey for breakfast
  2. will do laundry
  3. will pay bills

In the next year I shall . . .

  1. be closer to being debt-free (I hope, I hope)
  2. go on a trip somewhere (Charleston, hopefully)
  3. be more organized at home

No comments: