Just a fun little look back at the last years, months & days of my life. ENJOY!!!
20 years ago I . . .
- was 11 years old
- had a 6 year old brother
- lived near downtown Greenville, SC
5 years ago I . . .
- was 26 years old
- was taking classes at Greenville Tech
- got a promotion at work (from legal secretary to paralegal)
3 years ago I . . .
- was 28 years old
- was mourning the loss of my grandmother
- was enjoying my new role of "aunt sissy"
1 year ago I . . .
- was 30 years old
- was mourning the loss of my daddy
- was in a very low place in my life
So far this year I . . .
- have learned who my TRUE friends are
- have set some major boundaries in my life
- have started going back to church
Yesterday I . . .
- went to dinner with mom, Bubby & Shell
- took Bubby to the fair
Today I. . .
- slept in
- met mom, Bubby & Shell for breakfast
- goofed around with Bubby
Tomorrow I. . .
- will meet mom, Bubby & Jeffrey for breakfast
- will do laundry
- will pay bills
In the next year I shall . . .
- be closer to being debt-free (I hope, I hope)
- go on a trip somewhere (Charleston, hopefully)
- be more organized at home