Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

100 Things . . . A Few @ a Time

A lot of the time, it's hard to come up with things to write about. I so want to stay committed to blogging because I think it's very therapeutic, but it's also great to go back and see how thing sin your life changes over time. So, in checking out lots of different blogs, I ran across this idea and thought it was a neat idea for a post (or two or three). So I "stole" the idea . . .

The idea is to list 100 things about yourself. I know it sounds easy, but it's really not. So, I'm going to do a few at a time until I get to 100. So, here's the first few things about me (I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat right now . . . ha!):
  1. I am a major insomniac. There are many nights I don't fall asleep until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning (or later) and then I'm awake at 7:00. Somehow, I manage to function, though.

  2. I am happiest when I'm alone and you can hear a pin drop. Something about the peace & quiet that just makes me extremely happy. I guess it's because it's such a rare occurrence.

  3. My biggest pet peeve is someone who is cell phone "addicted." I hate to be in a public place (movies, out to eat, grocery store, etc.) and have to listen to one side of an hour-long conversation. Even more annoying is listening to both sides of the conversation on the two-way type cell phones. If you can't do such things as eat, shop & go to a movie without talking on the phone . . . STAY AT HOME!!!! And, if you must have your phone on your hip at all times, there is a button called "VIBRATE" - - - do all of us a favor - - - use it!!!!

  4. I am a self-admitted "hoarder." I have a very difficult time getting rid of things - anything!!! I think I get it honest - - - my grandmother was that way, my mom is that way - - - so, I guess it's expected of me! It really does make me crazy!!! If anyone has a suggestion for how I can overcome this little "disorder," please let me know!!

  5. I sing ALL the time! Notice, I didn't say I sing WELL!! I mean, I can carry a tune, but I'm not some unfound singing sensation either! I just love music and can get carried away from time to time. I sing everywhere - the shower, the car, cleaning, etc. If I could get away with it, I'd sing at the office & in public, but then I'd probably be in a straight jacket somewhere! So, I tend to "hum" in those places. But, I'm not one of those constant hummers - I just do it from time to time.

Okay, so there's the first 5 things about me. I'll post more later.

Photobucket

No comments: