Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2007

I've Been TAGGED

I was tagged by my friend Alison with this quiz about high school. That was soooooo long ago! But, here goes . . .

  1. Who was your best friend? Amy Mahon, Angel Grant, April Robinson
  2. Did you play any sports? Goodness NO!!!
  3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't
  4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? If I wasn't working, I was usually hanging out with friends from church - their house, lock-ins, etc. I wasn't the typical high school football attender. It just wasn't (and still isn't) my thing.
  5. Were you a party animal? No
  6. Were you considered a flirt? No. I was far too shy to go out on that limb. Now . . . not so much!!
  7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No
  8. Were you a nerd? Yeah, and probably still am!!
  9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No
  10. Can you sing the fight song? If I had a moment to think about it, I probably could. It's been a while!
  11. Who was your favorite teacher? Ms. Miller (Honors Physical Science teacher) - I bombed the class & had to retake it, but she was a great teacher, was very encouraging & always believed in me.
  12. What was your school mascot? Berea Bulldogs
  13. Did you go to the Prom? No and even though people told me I would regret it, I don't.
  14. If you could go back, would you? Oh, absolutely NOT!!!!
  15. What do you remember most about graduation? Being so happy that the day had finally arrived & that chapter in my life was over (or at least, I thought it was). I thought life would be so much easier afterwards - - - nice thought, but NOT the case!!!
  16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? A bunch of us went to the Big Clock of Westcliffe and just rode around. Real exciting, huh?
  17. Did you have a job your senior year? No
  18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Courtyard my 1st two years and then to the yearbook room my last two years, since I was on staff and always had work to do.
  19. Have you gained weight since then? Mercy, YES!!!
  20. What did you do after graduation? Went to college but quit after a year. Just been working ever since, but did go back to college for my paralegal degree & am 3 classes short of finishing (one day . . . when Tech decides to offer the classes I need at night).
  21. What year did you graduate? 1994
  22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Didn't go to prom.
  23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? I didn't go. But, I think only 15 or 16 people showed up, so I apparently didn't miss much.
  24. What is your biggest regret in high school? Not putting myself "out there" a little more. I was so shy that I just didn't take the time to get to know people and just be myself. I probably missed out on a lot of things because of that.

    I tag
    Rebecca!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to remember back that far isn't it?? So sad we are getting old. But, Hey that is life.