Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Weekends ROCK!!

AGAIN, I've been terribly slack in blogging. Hopefully things will calm down soon & I'll get back to blogging regularly. My baby brother is getting married next weekend, so the past several months have been consumed with planning, coordinating, showers, etc. I'm so excited for him & his fiancee, Candice. He's getting an amazing wife & I'm getting an AWESOME sister-in-law. I can't wait for the big day. I know it will be just beautiful & so much fun.

I wasn't feeling too well when I left the office today. I already had a bad headache before I left (this is a daily thing for me), but by the time I got home, I could tell it was fast becoming a migraine. I ate some leftovers & then it hit me like a ton of bricks. So, I took my meds and went upstairs and laid down for about 2 hours. As of right now, the migraine is gone, and I hope it stays that way! I'm so glad it's a long weekend, in celebration of Labor Day. We're supposed to be going to the Apple Festival in Hendersonville, NC tomorrow. On Sunday, me & a bunch of girlfriends are going out to dinner at Olive Garden & then catching a Greenville Drive baseball game. I'm so excited to be hanging out with some of my besties! Monday, my holiday off of work, may very well consist of staying in my jammies and chilling. It's rare that I do that, but we'll see.

I haven't participated in any of the Friday memes in a long time, so I thought I'd play along this week.

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

Click on the icon to play along

  1. I feel _____. I feel a little nauseous thanks to the migraine I had earlier.
  2. ___________ is always fun. Spending time with friends is always fun.
  3. Right now, I can hear these things: ___________. Right now, I can hear these things: the hum of the ceiling fan, they keys on the keyboard as I type this blog post, and the Golden Girls episode that I'm watching on TV.
  4. ___________ and I'm glad ___________. The migraine is gone and I'm glad I headed it off when I did.
  5. The last time I ___________ was ___________. The last time I had a real vacation was a long time ago. [I desperately need one!]
  6. ___________ this Labor day weekend. Fun times with friends & family this Labor day weekend.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to the Apple Festival in North Carolina and Sunday, I want to go to church and then I'm hanging out with some of my besties that evening.
Well, there you go ... a little Friday Fill-In to get the weekend started. I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you about the migraines. Hope you feel better soon!

Here is mine!
http://jenssimplepleasures.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-fillins-september-4th.html