I saw this over at Blue-Eyed Bride's blog and thought I'd play along.
Step 1: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag eight other un-tagged people.
- What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59pm on Friday night? I was with Mom and trying to help her get upstairs to bed. She sobbed all the way up & it just frustrated me that I couldn’t do anything to help. She pulled a muscle in her back really bad and has been in excruciating pain. Today is the 1st day she’s been able to do much of anything.
- What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just started ‘Marley & Me.’
- Do you nap a lot? No. I CANNOT take naps in the middle of the day. I used to be able to, but not anymore. They ruin me!
- Who was the last person you hugged? My brother’s fiancée, Candice.
- What's your current obsession/addiction? Facebook and sudoku puzzles.
- What was the last thing you said out loud? “If you don’t feel up to going to work tomorrow, don’t go.”
- What websites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook, Bloglines, AOL, Twitter, local news sites, my work email.
- What was the last item you bought? Groceries (fun, fun, fun!).
- What is your most challenging goal? Getting into a better place financially. But, I know it can be done.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished – anywhere in the world, where would it be? Charleston, SC or the NC mountains.
- Favorite Vacation spot? Charleston, SC and the NC mountains.
- In your opinion, what is the most important quality/characteristic that a person can have? Honesty and loyalty.
- Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you. Ice cream.
- What is your favorite item of clothing? Honestly? My jammies!
- Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others? Well, for starters, my closet is overflowing with shoes. I’m just not a shoe person (GASP!?). My favorite shoes are my brown penny loafers.
- Name one thing you cannot live without. Friends and family.
- Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? Yes. When I want a change, I search for hairstyle pics and I print out some of my favorites and take them to my stylist. Some of the celebrity influences in the past have been Meg Ryan and Reba McEntire.
- What is your favorite room in your house? My bedroom because it’s the one place I can go to & just relax.
I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to play along, feel free to do so & be sure to leave me a comment if you do.