Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Randomness

I saw this over at Blue-Eyed Bride's blog and thought I'd play along.

Step 1: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: Tag eight other un-tagged people.

  1. What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59pm on Friday night? I was with Mom and trying to help her get upstairs to bed. She sobbed all the way up & it just frustrated me that I couldn’t do anything to help. She pulled a muscle in her back really bad and has been in excruciating pain. Today is the 1st day she’s been able to do much of anything.
  2. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just started ‘Marley & Me.’
  3. Do you nap a lot? No. I CANNOT take naps in the middle of the day. I used to be able to, but not anymore. They ruin me!
  4. Who was the last person you hugged? My brother’s fiancée, Candice.
  5. What's your current obsession/addiction? Facebook and sudoku puzzles.
  6. What was the last thing you said out loud? “If you don’t feel up to going to work tomorrow, don’t go.”
  7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook, Bloglines, AOL, Twitter, local news sites, my work email.
  8. What was the last item you bought? Groceries (fun, fun, fun!).
  9. What is your most challenging goal? Getting into a better place financially. But, I know it can be done.
  10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished – anywhere in the world, where would it be? Charleston, SC or the NC mountains.
  11. Favorite Vacation spot? Charleston, SC and the NC mountains.
  12. In your opinion, what is the most important quality/characteristic that a person can have? Honesty and loyalty.
  13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you. Ice cream.
  14. What is your favorite item of clothing? Honestly? My jammies!
  15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others? Well, for starters, my closet is overflowing with shoes. I’m just not a shoe person (GASP!?). My favorite shoes are my brown penny loafers.
  16. Name one thing you cannot live without. Friends and family.
  17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? Yes. When I want a change, I search for hairstyle pics and I print out some of my favorites and take them to my stylist. Some of the celebrity influences in the past have been Meg Ryan and Reba McEntire.
  18. What is your favorite room in your house? My bedroom because it’s the one place I can go to & just relax.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to play along, feel free to do so & be sure to leave me a comment if you do.

clip_image0024

No comments: