Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

20 Questions

This is an old post (from January of last year) I had saved to participate in, at some point.  Now that I'm trying to blog more regularly, I thought today would be just as good a day as any.  I changed any questions that referred 2007 to 2008 and anything that referred to 2008 to 2009.  I originally read this over at The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting, and Randomness.

Here are the rules:  Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8-10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

  1. At what age do you wish to marry?  I always said I'd be married and have at least one child by the time I was 25.  I'm now 32, going on 33, and still . . . NO marriage & NO children.  It just goes to show that 'our' plans aren't always God's plans.
  2. What color do you like most?  Blue, green, and yellow. 
  3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?  In no particular order:  Greece, Italy, Ireland and Scotland (internationally) and Vermont, California and Texas (in the U.S.).
  4. Which part of you do you hate the most?  I wouldn't say that I 'hate' any part of me.  If I could change one physical thing, it would be my weight.  One thing that's not physical would be that I not worry as much as I do.
  5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?  It typically depends on what kind of sad moment it is.  I would say that my normal reaction to sad moments is to clam up, tear up, cry, or withdraw.
  6. What are you afraid to lose the most?  My family and friends, though I've experienced both.
  7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?  Pay off debt, start a trust for my nephew, give to charity, give some to family & friends, travel and invest the rest. 
  8. What’s your wish for the year ahead?  That I would not worry as much as I have in the past and that I would be a better friend and family member.
  9. How did you celebrate the New Year?  Attended a party at Nancy's house.  We played ate, played Phase 10, laughed, and ate some more.  We watched the ball drop on the Dick Clark TV special.  It was A LOT of fun!
  10. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?  I try very hard to live without regret, but if I had to say one thing, it would be that I didn't tell someone how I really felt before it was too late.  I won't go into any other details on such a public forum.
  11. Which type of person do you hate the most?  I don't 'hate' anyone or anything, but I would say that I dislike very much people who are dishonest.  I also can't stand people who always have to be the center of attention, regardless of who it hurts along the way.  Lastly, it would be people who refuse to handle situations in an adult manner, instead insisting on acting like juveniles.
  12. What is your ambition?  I have a lot of ambitions, but I would say that my #1 ambition for this year is to be in a better place, financially, by the end of the year.
  13. If you had one wish what would you wish for?  Enough money to not have to worry about the simple things (bills, etc.).
  14. To date, what has your biggest accomplishment been?  (This is the question I added) That I stepped way outside of my box and found a job that I love.
  15. What is the best gift you can give someone this year?  Love.
  16. List two of your Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions.  Worrying less and being a better friend/family member.
  17. What is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do?  Reading, blogging and working sudoku puzzles. 
  18. What are the Top 2 things that you are most thankful for in the year 2008 that make you even happier for 2009?  That my brother's girlfriend has moved to town and has made him much happier.  I love that she loves him and that she loves my nephew.  I am also thankful that God brought Crystal into my life at a time when I needed her most.  She has been such a blessing to me and has taught me so much about what true friendship is all about. 
  19. In this very moment, are you doing what you thought you’d be doing at this stage in your life?  If I'm being honest, not really.  Nothing I'm doing is what I planned to do, but I know that it's all in God's plan for my life.
  20. What show do you most enjoy watching on TV these days?  This is a tough question, because I'm a self-admitted TV junkie.  Here are some of my favorites lately:  "The Bachelor," "The Biggest Loser: Couples," "Criminal Minds," "House Hunters," "The First 48," and almost anything on the Food Network.

If you decide to play along, don't forget to replace one of the 20 questions with one of yours.  And, also leave a comment letting me know you played along so that I can check out your answers.

 image3

No comments: