Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Good Time Waster

I borrowed this from Dog's Eye View.

  1. Do you like cheese?  Yes, I do.
  2. Have you ever smoked?  I tried it once, but it was disgusting. 
  3. Do you own a gun? No.
  4. Do you like listening to Christmas music?  Yes.  I love it!
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?  Almost always!
  6. What do you think of hot dogs?  I have to be in the mood to eat them.  And, they MUST be All-Beef hot dogs. 
  7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? "O Holy Night"
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  Coffee
  9. Can you do push ups?  Ha!Ha!Ha!  Yeah, right!!
  10. Who is your favorite Grey’s Anatomy character?  I've always liked Izzy.  Of course, Derrick, too!  :-) 
  11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?  I'm not a big jewelry person, but I love my 3 diamond necklace that my parents gave me the Christmas before my Daddy passed away.
  12. Favorite hobby?  Scrapbooking, blogging, sudoku, photography, making Christmas ornaments, etc.
  13. Do you eat “exotic” foods?  Absolutely not!
  14. Do you have A.D.D.?  No, but I think I might have O.C.D. every now & again.  :-)
  15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?  My ability to worry about any & every thing!
  16. Middle Name? Lynn
  17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?  "I wish I could go one day without a huge headache," "I am so glad tomorrow is Friday," and "I can't believe Christmas is a week away."
  18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?  Christmas gifts, but I can't say specifically because it would give it away.
  19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?  Water, tea and coffee.
  20. Current worry right now?  Mostly financial worries right now.
  21. Current hate?  Having a headache every single day.
  22. Favorite place to be?  Honestly?!  Sleeping!
  23. How will you bring in the New Year?  I don't have any specific plans right now.  I may get together with friends from church, but I'm not 100% sure right now.
  24. Where would you like to go?  On vacation - - - somewhere, anywhere!!
  25. Name three people who will complete this? I have no clue!
  26. Do you own flip flops? I do, but rarely wear them.
  27. What shirt are you wearing?  teal short sleeve shirt and black long sleeved dress shirt (kinda like a jacket)
  28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope.
  29. Can you whistle?  Yes.
  30. Favorite color?  Blue, green, yellow.
  31. Would you be a pirate?  Probably not.
  32. What songs do you sing in the shower?  Pretty much whatever pops in my head or whatever is playing on the radio at the moment (if I have it on).
  33. Favorite girl’s name?  Grayson Elyce
  34. Favorite boy’s name?  I've never been as set on a boy's name, but I would definitely name a son (if I ever had one) in Daddy's memory.  Probably Austin Hendrix (each grandmother's maiden name) or Austin James (Daddy's mother's maiden name & Daddy's first name).
  35. What’s in your pocket right now?  No pockets.
  36. Last thing that made you laugh?  My co-worker.
  37. Bed sheets as a child?  The ones I remember most are the Holly Hobbie ones.
  38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? It would be a tie between the concussion I had this summer and the time I chopped the tip of my finger off.
  39. Do you love where you live?  It's ok.
  40. How many TV’s do you have in your house?  4
  41. Who is your loudest friend?  I'm gonna plead the 5th on this one.  :-)
  42. How many dogs do you have?  One - Lizzy, almost 12-year old black labrador retriever
  43. Does someone have a crush on you?  I'm guessing probably not.
  44. Do you get embarrassed easily?  It depends.
  45. What is your favorite book?  Anything by Nicholas Sparks and "Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas" and "Sam's Letters to Jennifer" - both by James Patterson.
  46. What is your favorite candy?  Candy Cane Hershey Kisses, Reeses PB Cups, Dove Milk Chocolate
  47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?  Oh yeah!
  48. What song do you want played at your funeral?  I'm not sure.  I could definitely tell you what I don't want played.
  49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?  Surprisingly . . . sleeping!
  50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?  "I wish I didn't have to work today!"

Feel free to play along.  If you do, let me know so I can head over to your blog and check out your answers.

Photobucket

2 comments:

L^2 said...

Thanks for playing! I enjoyed reading your answers. :-)

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Jennifer! I landed here...not sure how now! Ha! I love your blog! I love the layout and your "cast". That cracked me up! I have a feeling you are going to make me laugh, so I'll be back often. Just wanted to say hello. Hope you had a great Christmas.