I joined in on the Favorite Things Swap and had soooo much fun. We were instructed to send some of our favorite things to our partner. I sent my partner a mix CD, cute pens, oversized memo cube (I get these at Target & LOVE them), a copy of one of my favorite movies of all time, Beaches), etc. I hope she loved everything. I certainly enjoyed putting together some of my favorite things. Take a gander at all the great goodies I got from my partner, Janice.
Here's a list of all the goodies I received:
- Wendy's Giftcard
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Stephens Hot Chocolate
- Dial Pomegranate & Tangerine Hand Soap (this is YUMMY)
- Cute lime & green notecards
- Postcards with handpainted birds (absolutely gorgeous) from Hand Painted Love Boxes . . . by Tiffany
- Super cute shopping list from Scrappy Notes
- An issue of Cook's Illustrated
- A great letter explaining all of the items, which was typed in her favorite color . . . BLUE
I was thrilled with every single item and will enjoy using everything. Thanks so much, Janice!! I really enjoyed the swap and gaining a new bloggy friend!
Until the next swap . . . .