It's been a rainy day that has now turned into what is looking like a stormy evening. I'm still house/puppy sitting for my brother & his girlfriend. I've just been hanging out at the house today, watching movies, catching up on my blog feeds, etc. Here's a little Saturday meme for this rainy day. Have a great evening!
- When is the last time you actually filled your car’s car tank completely? That would've been this past Thursday. The only reason is because I was on "E" and had just gotten paid. That's the only time I ever fill up. This particular trip, I spent $60 and didn't even fill the tank. UGH!
- What’s the most you’ve paid for a gallon of gas so far? I think the highest has been $3.98/gallon, which is RIDICULOUS!!!
- Has the high gas prices affected how much you travel at all? Oh, most definitely!
- Take the quiz: What does the road trip of your life say about you?
The Road Trip of Your Life
You see life as a journey to be shared with others. Kinship and sharing are very important to you.
You often find yourself rushing through life. You don't take as much time as you'd like to enjoy the little things.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
In another life, you could have been a great novelist. You have a knack for describing things in an interesting way.
- Which single statement was the most accurate about you? "Kinship and sharing are very important to you" would be the most accurate statement.
- If your best friend called you up and wanted to take a week-long road trip, would you be able to afford it? No, which would be unfortunate.