Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More of My Bucket List

After posting My Bucket List yesterday, I started thinking about other things I'd like to do, so I started jotting them down and I have quite an addition to the original list. So, I figured I'd go ahead and post everything while I still had it on the brain. I guess some of these things you would call 'goals' more than you would 'things I want to do before I die,' but either way . . . they're things I want to do. I'm not going to mess with trying to find pictures to post with each one because it will take FOREVER! But, here goes:

  • Own a home
  • Get out of debt & stay that way
  • Lose weight
  • Learn another language - probably French or German
  • Exercise regularly
  • Go on a cruise (even though I have a huge fear of deep water)
  • Learn to knit/crochet
  • Learn to sew
  • Take a road trip with friends
  • Take cooking classes
  • Learn how to paint
  • Read at least 50 books every year
  • Write a letter and/or send a card to someone at least once a week
  • Take Bubby (and the rest of the family) to Orlando to visit Disney World, Sea World, MGM Studios, Universal Studios, Epcot Center, etc.
  • Have a Spa Day with friends
  • Keep a daily journal/blog
  • Do "random acts of kindness" weekly
  • Attend the Olympics
  • Take a first aid & CPR class
  • Visit every lighthouse in North America (there are approximately 700)
  • Graduate from college
  • Meet someone famous
  • Go on an African safari
  • Teach someone to read & write
  • Experience a true "White Christmas"
  • Participate in a Book Club
  • See another show on Broadway
  • Research my family heritage/ancestry
  • Play the lottery
  • Give a speech or presentation and not be fearful
  • Travel by train
  • Start and/or work for a non-profit/charity
  • Learn to dance
  • Have a complete makeover
  • Learn to drive a stick-shift
  • Own a convertible (a Mustang would do)
  • Attend the World Series
  • Sing karaoke
  • Fall in love
  • Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  • Attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • Visit all 50 states
  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Visit Memphis
  • Go to the Grand Ole Opry
  • Get my Bachelors degree
  • Attend the Super Bowl
  • Celebrate New Years at Times Square
  • Attend a taping of "Ellen"
  • Spend Christmas in New York

I'm sure that I will think of other things from time to time and will update my list. Don't forget to comment & let me know if you have a list so that I can check yours out.

Have a GREAT day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Florinda said...

I just saw the Grand Canyon for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and will have some pictures up at my blog next week. They won't do it justice, though - it's amazing.

I loved seeing "visit Memphis" on your list - I lived there for ten years, and am looking forward to my next trip back for some of the world's best BBQ :-)!