Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 6, 2008

If You Pray . . .

image Without going into a lot of details, I've been struggling with some things that have finally gotten to a point where something HAS to be done. Tomorrow, I will have a meeting with someone these struggles are related to in order to discuss my concerns. As someone reminded me this evening, when you start asking questions, you should always be prepared for the worst. I've actually been preparing myself for the worst for a while. I honestly don't know what the reaction will be to the issues I bring up. It could lead to a much bigger problem for me, but I know that standing up for myself and speaking up about things that shouldn't be happening is far more important than anything else. Being able to sleep at night and having a peace about where I am in my life means more to me than anything.

So, with that said . . . please say an extra special prayer for me tomorrow. I know that God has His hand on my life and that no matter what happens, He will take care of me. This is something that I've been praying about for a long time & I know this is what God wants me to do! Please pray specifically that God will give me the right words to say and the right attitude in my approach. Pray that God will open up the doors that need to be opened & close those that need to be closed.

Hugs & thanks to all of you,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! I hope everything works out for you!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my website and for entering the beach towel giveaway, good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Just wanted you to know I was praying for your situation and that it all worked out for you!

alisonwonderland said...

i hope that things are working out for you! sending hugs and happy thoughts your way!