QUESTION TO GOIf you won a million dollars and had to spend ALL of it — every last penny, what would you spend it on?
Well, there was a similar question in another meme a few weeks ago, but the difference was that the money had to be spent on one person - - - YOURSELF! That wasn't easy at all! This one will be A LOT easier for me! Here's what I would spend it on:
- 10% to my church. [$100,000]
- Pay off all debt. [$25,000, give or take]
- Purchase a condo/townhouse. [$100,000]
- New car - - - I like my current car just fine, but with a million dollars, I figure I can buy a newer one. [$30,000]
- New furniture - - - because I own nothing that matches; it's all hand-me-down (which is A-Okay with me)! [$30,000]
- New wardrobe (shoes, accessories, etc.) - - - because I desperately need one! [$15,000]
- Start a trust fund for my nephew. [$50,000]
- Purchase a house for my mom & my brother. [$200,000]
- Purchase a new car for my mom. I'd say the same for my brother, but he already has a brand new car. [$25,000]
- Money to my mom for bills, etc. [$50,000]
- Money to my brother for bills, etc. [$50,000]
- A trip with my family & closest friends. [$50,000]
- Give to charity - - - - American Cancer Society [$30,000], Greenville Humane Society [$25,000], Special Olympics [$15,000], Alzheimer's Association [$10,000]
- Money to closest friends to use as they wish [$75,000]
- Investments [$75,000]
- Savings Account [$45,000]
And, there's the $1,000,000.00 spent - - - EVERY LAST PENNY of it!!!
What would you spend a million dollars on??