Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2008

Jenniferology

Let others know a little bit more about you; repost this with your name and "ology" at the end - and your own answers, of course! I usually get this kind of thing via e-mail, but in this case, I picked up both the meme and the "self-definition quiz" at the end of it from Florinda.

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch, honey mustard or zesty Italian.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. ChickFilA, for sure. Though some people might not consider it fast food, I also love Moes Southwest Grill. YUMMY!

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. Stax's Original (a local restaurant), Olive Garden & Flat Rock Grille.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15-20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Anything Italian - pizza, pasta, etc.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Pepperoni, ground beef, extra cheese. I also like to add garlic & oregano.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butter, always. Sometimes I add jelly or cinnamon & sugar.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. I change the wallpaper on my computers (work & home) often, but this one is what's currently on my laptop at home. It's a picture of Bubby & it was taken in my mom's backyard back in the Fall:

100_2051

I love lighthouses, so this is what's on my computer at work.

2058632050051354762cgCyBg_ph

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 4, which is about 3 too many. I canceled my cable service just before Thanksgiving, so I rarely turn the TV on anymore. The only time I do is to watch a movie.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Other than oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth, I haven't had anything else removed. Thank goodness!

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Can't remember exactly how long ago, but it's been quite a while.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Lizzy's big ole 95 pound tail. She wanted up on the bed with me, but she's almost 12 years old & needs a little 'help.'

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No.

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No. I think you need to live every day as if it were your last.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. My daddy named me, so I'm perfectly fine with my name.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Blues or greens.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Can't recall right off the top of my head, though I'm sure I have.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. No, not literally. But, I've had plenty of people save my life, figuratively speaking.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Uh, no!

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Absolutely not!

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure. Is that an offer??? I could sure use it!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Oh, most definitely not! I promise - - - NOBODY would want to see that, including myself.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. No.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Absolutely not!

DUMBOLOGY

Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing.

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I have no idea because I've never seen it.

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Carpet, linoleum & parquet (looks like wood).

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand

Q. Would you live with roommates?
A. I've done that twice & swore I'd NEVER do it again!

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Two, but they're only for the beach or for slipping on to take the garbage out, etc.

Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. It's been a while. I think it was in 2001. I've probably just jinxed myself, though.

Q. Who is number 1 on your Top 8?
A. Without a doubt, Bubby!

LASTOLOGY

Q. Last Friend you talked to?
A. Shell.

Q. Last person who called you?
A. Mom.

Q. Last person you hugged?
A. Shell, when we left her house the other night.

Q. Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A. Definitely Bubby! :-)

FAVORITOLOGY

Q. Number?
A. I've never really had a specific number, though I choose 12 a lot of the time.

Q. Season?
A. Fall

CURRENTOLOGY

Q. Missing someone?
A. Daddy and my MaMa (grandmother).

Q. Mood?
A. Just kinda blah - not bad, not good.

Q. Listening to?
A. The clicking of the keyboard keys as I type this & the TV.

Q. Watching?
A. Days of Our Lives. I haven't watched it in many, many months. It's amazing how you pick right back up.

Q. Worrying about?
A. Finances, mainly. But, I have a few other things on my mind.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q. First place you went this morning?
A. Nowhere - just from the bedroom to the living room. I'm still at my mom's. They're calling for more snow tomorrow.

Q. What can you not wait to do?
A. Go on another vacation, though I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

Q. What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A. Alvin & the Chipmunks and it was precious!

Q. Do you smile often?
A. I try to, yes.

Q. Are you a friendly person?
A. Yes, I think so.

You can take the following "quiz" multiple times and get a different result each time, but this one's my favorite:

 

Take this quiz - - - "How Will You Be Defined in the Dictionary?" - - - at Quiz Galaxy.

image

No comments: