This week's topic is: 10 THINGS YOU'D BUY IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS (AND YOU HAD TO SPEND IT ON YOURSELF). Here's my list:
- I'd 'buy' my way out of debt, first!
- A townhouse or condo.
- The only furniture I have that wasn't a hand-me-down is my bed, so . . . . new furniture (and furniture that actually matches).
- A day at the spa - I'd get the works! I need a little de-stressing these days & this would do the trick!
- A trip or two - most definitely a trip back to Charleston, SC and to Flat Rock/Hendersonville, NC because it's been so long since I've visited either place. I also want to visit Greece, Ireland & Italy.
- A new car - not that I don't like the car I have, but who wouldn't love a new car? And, I think I could swing it with $1 million!
- A new wardrobe. I desperately need new clothes. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought any new clothes.
- TiVo! I've always wanted it, but would never spend the money on it!
- A top-of-the line camera! I've fallen in love with photography & would love to have a better camera to test out my skills (or lack thereof).
- It's hard to come up with a list of things to spend on ME! And, I just can't come up with anything else. So, I would invest the rest of my money in my church, charity & others. Because, after all, I'm happiest when I'm doing for others, which is gift to ME!
If you'd like to play along, feel free to do so. Just leave me a comment so I can check out your answers! Have a great week!