Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, December 22, 2007

38 Things About Me

My brother gave me & my mom a little early Christmas gift . . . but, not the kind anyone wants - a NASTY stomach bug! So, my vacation started a day early. Today was to supposed to be my last day, but I started getting very sick late yesterday afternoon, so I spent today in the bed. UGH! It appears that it's a 24-48 hour virus, and of course, there's nothing you can do but get rest & drink plenty of fluids. I haven't had anything to eat in almost 48 hours and I'm just about to STARVE!!! I do feel a lot better than I did, so I hope the worst is over! Got a very busy weekend planned & I don't want to miss it, so I'm keeping my hiney in the bed for the better part of tomorrow so that I will hopefully be able to follow through with plans. I'm just about to lose what's left of my mind, though. I got rid of cable right after Thanksgiving & these are the days when I miss it most. I've watched several DVDs, worked sudoku puzzles, read magazines, surfed the net, etc. I'm still wide awake, so I figured I'd do a little blogging. So, I got this from Sandee over at Comedy Plus and it's rather interesting, so I figured I'd play along. Feel free to play, as well. Here goes . . .
  1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Last night, I was pretty sick, so there wasn't much laughing going on. Earlier in the day, Shell made me laugh - which, she ALWAYS does.

  2. What were you doing at 8:00? 8:00 am - sleeping; 8:00pm - laying in the bed watching a movie.

  3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Elf for about the zillionth time, but it's so good.

  4. What happened to you in 2006? A LOT happened to me in 2006 - I lost my daddy to cancer, made some new friends, found a new church (that I LOVE), learned the meaning of a TRUE friend, etc.

  5. What was the last thing you said out loud? My prayers.

  6. How many beverages did you have today? Not a whole lot of anything - just plenty of water.

  7. What color is your hairbrush? One is wooden & the other is black.

  8. What was the last thing you paid for? A Christmas gift - can't tell you what it is!

  9. Where were you last night? Laying in the bed trying to not be sick - didn't work!

  10. What color is your front door? A shade of burgundy/red/rust.

  11. Where do you keep your change? When it's not in the bottom of my purse, it's in a jar.

  12. What’s the weather like today? Didn't go outside today, but I'm pretty sure it was very rainy & cold.

  13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Peanut butter & chocolate.

  14. What excites you? It doesn't take much to excite me. Mostly, just spending time with family & friends and doing the things I enjoy.

  15. Do you want to cut your hair? Funny you should ask - - - YES, I need a haircut.

  16. Are you over the age of 25? Oh, yeah!!

  17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I'm around & the situation I'm in.

  18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope!

  19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. One of my bosses is a Steven, but with a 'ph' instead of a 'v.'

  20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes, yes.

  21. Are you a jealous person? Not really. Sometimes, I get a little envious, but not to the point of jealousy.

  22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A.' Andrea.

  23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K.' Kim.

  24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Jeffrey (my brother).

  25. What does the last text message you received say? It was so long ago, I can't remember. It's long been erased.

  26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

  27. Do you have curly hair? Not curly - more volume & waves than curls.

  28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Provided I'm not sick tomorrow, my mom & I, along with the 'sister I always wanted' and dear friend, Shell, are taking Bubby to Hollywild Animal Park to see the Christmas lights & the animals.

  29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I'd rather not say.

  30. What was the last thing you ate? Some saltine crackers.

  31. Will you get married in the future? Only God knows.

  32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Evan Almighty and Catch & Release.

  33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like lots of people, but if this is a romantic 'like' question, then the answer is no!

  34. When was the last time you did the dishes? A few days ago. I don't spend a lot of time at home, so I rarely have dishes.

  35. Are you currently depressed? No.

  36. Did you cry today? No, but I wanted to.

  37. Why did you answer and post this? Honestly, because I'm bored out of my mind + I just enjoy doing these things.

  38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along if you'd like. Just let me know you've played so I can check out your answers.

No comments: