Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2007

What's Your Desktop Like?

I saw this meme on another blog & thought it was interesting (okay, so I'm bored & would rather do mindless meme posts than something productive - - - like laundry, dishes, etc.).

Here are the rules: [A] Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that. [B] Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

Here's how you do it: Do a screen capture by: [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

Here's my desktop:

I change my desktop from time to time (usually weekly). I have had this particular picture up for a while now, though. I just think it's beautiful & it reminds me of my favorite season - - - FALL! I'm really "anal" about organization, so you won't find tons of icons on my desktop. :-)

I'm not going to tag anyone. Just participate if you'd like & comment and let me know so I can scoot over to your blog & check out your desktop image.

Happy Monday to everyone! So, until next time . . .

1 comment:

Ms. Kathleen said...

Your desktop is so pretty and I am so computer illiterate! Help!