Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2007

What Are You Into This Month?

I found this meme over at Marathon Bird.

Books I'm Really Into: I am currently reading Chicken Soup for the Survivor's Soul. I've had it forever, but just have decided to pick it up. It's a collection of inspirational stories of cancer survivors. I took it on my trip this weekend to Relay University (for Relay for Life) and have enjoyed it, so far. Not sure what my next book will be. I take reading in strides. I'll go months without reading anything & then read 2 or 3 books in a week. I just have to be in the mood.

TV Show Worth Watching: Oh, there's a list of those, as far as I'm concerned. Here's the short list: Grey's Anatomy, CSI (the original), Criminal Minds & Extreme Makeoever Home Edition. I also have developed a love for the Food Network. My favorites to watch are: Ace of Cakes, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, Paula's Party and The Next Iron Chef.

Movie I've Seen (In or Out of the Theater): The last one I saw at the theater was Ratatouille. What a cute, cute movie! I caught the end of Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone & then watched Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets for the first time while I was in the hotel room on Friday night. Never had a huge desire to watch, but there was nothing else on and nothing else to do, so . . . now, I'm loving it and need to borrow my brother's collection & catch up.

The Candle I'm Loving: I love candles, but the ones I'm into right now is Yankee Candle Pumpkin Spice and Bath & Body Works Apple - - - YUMMY! I usually burn scents that go with the season.

Blogs I'm Visiting: This answer would take too long because I subscribe to many blog feeds. Most of them I visit daily!

What I'm Most Looking Forward to Next Month: Well, Thanksgiving, of course! But, I'm also looking forward to celebrating my mom's birthday (8th), going to Atlanta to visit the IKEA store with a group of ladies from church (17th) and Black Friday shopping with mom & my friend, Shell.

So, if you'd like to play along, please do. Make sure and comment on this post & let me know so that I can head over to your blog and check out what you're into this month.

Have a great week!!! Until next time . . .

No comments: