Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Love Mail

I participated in a swap over at Are We There Yet Mom. Amy over at Laughing Through the Tears was my blog friend who was to send autumn goodies to me. I was away Friday and yesterday at Relay University (for Relay for Life). I will blog more about this AWESOME experience later. When I returned home late last night, my package was at the door from Amy over at Laughing Through the Tears. It was just a great variety of Autumn goodies. I got a gorgeous Psalm 23 cross that I have now put with my daddy's memory box & pictures. It just fits perfectly! I also got a pumpkin bag tealight holder, Yankee Candle tarts in pumpkin spice (yummy), apple pot holder, oven mitt & towel, notepads & pen, Bath & Body Works handsoap, decorative pumpkin & lots of yummy candy (including my favorite - Reese Cups). There was even candy for Bubby. THANKS AMY - that was VERY thoughtful of you! A great addition was the card & handwritten note from Amy. I have discovered that we have a lot in common. Thank you, my new blogging friend! Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ohh good gifts!!!