Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 5, 2007

Welcome to the World, Davis!

INTRODUCING . . . Davidson "Davis" Barnette Hadel


Birthday: October 1, 2007
Time of Grand Entrance: 12:11pm
Weight: 9lbs., 5 ozs.
Length: 21 1/4 inches


Proud Mom & Dad: Rebecca & Justin

What an exciting day . . . one of my bestest friends had her first baby! Is he not just PRECIOUS??!! They are thrilled to finally have him here. I know they will be GREAT parents. I can't wait to meet Davis and add him to the list of children that I "spoil rotten."

Rebecca, I am so proud of you. I'm happy for you both!!! I will see you very soon!!! If you need anything, please let me know! Love you all!!!!

Welcome to the world, sweet little man!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my word is that a beautiful boy! And I'm not even related so he must be adorable! Congrats to everyone!

Ann(ie) said...

OH MY...He is so very handsome. What a special time in life for your friend!! I have a 9.5 month old boy and it's been the best time of my life!!

Stumbled across your blog via 5 minutes for mom!