Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Triplet Meme

A fun little meme for a Saturday post. I "borrowed" it from Angelika.

3 Things That Scare Me

  1. Deep water
  2. Anything creepy crawly (i.e., spiders, roaches, etc.)
  3. Public speaking

3 People who make me laugh

  1. Shell
  2. Reggie
  3. Alison

3 Things I Love

  1. My friends
  2. My family
  3. My job

3 Things I Hate

  1. Taxes
  2. Driving
  3. Backstabbers

3 Things I Don’t Understand

  1. Any language beyond English
  2. Backstabbers (are you noticing a trend here?)
  3. How to create "balance" in my life

3 Things On My Desk

  1. Coaster
  2. IKEA catalog
  3. Picture of Bubby

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

  1. Writing this post (duh!!)
  2. Listening to the new Rascal Flatts cd
  3. Laundry

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Own a house
  2. Be debt-free
  3. Travel (specifically to Greece, Ireland & Italy)

3 Things I Can Do

  1. Be a TRUE friend
  2. Plan (I'm OCD about planning . . . just take a look at the 5+ calendars, lists, etc. & then ask those who know me best . . . ha!)
  3. Scrapbook (I'm not fabulous, but I am pretty pleased with the way my pages are turning out, so far; I'm new to this hobby)

3 Things I Can’t Do

  1. Drive a straight-drive
  2. Draw
  3. Tolerate rude people

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  1. What people aren't saying
  2. Your gut instinct (sometimes it's your head; other times it's your heart)
  3. The advice of a TRUE friend

3 Things You Should Never Listen To

  1. Politicians
  2. Pessimists
  3. Celebrities

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid

  1. Smurfs
  2. Cosby Show
  3. Silver Spoons

No comments: