Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

Here's this week's Friday Feast.

Appetizer: When was the last time you were surprised? A few weeks ago when someone I am acquainted with & respect in the legal world (my profession) was arrested.

Soup: Fill in the blanks: My eyes are weak, but I wish they were strong. I hate that my vision is bad & that I have to wear glasses.

Salad: If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? This is a hard one. Something goofy looking - - - because I'm goofy looking!! HA!HA! Name: Let's just go with "goofy."

Main Course: Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. Take vitamins and drink plenty of water every day.

Dessert: What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? AIM. It's fine. I just bought it because it was on sale for a great deal! I typically prefer Colgate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great main course! thanks for sharing your feast!

happy weekend!