Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friday Five

Here's this week's Friday Five:

What was the last thing you baked? That's been so long ago . . . can't even remember. Probably cookies or something like that. I typically only bake around the holidays or if the church is having a bake sale or something like that.

What was the last thing you tried on for size? Pantsuit

What was the last thing you purchased on credit? I don't use the credit card anymore, but I think the last thing I purchased was a set of tires for my Jeep.

What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on? Card for my friend Shell.

What was the last thing you took a photo of? A bunch of pictures of "The Big Dig" event that we took Bubby to. Which . . . reminds me . . . I need to put together another slideshow for the blog. I'm falling behind on the job!!! Just been so busy!!

No comments: