Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Take Four

A Saturday Meme - Take Four

Four jobs you have had in your life:
- camp counselor
- nanny
- retail store manager
- paralegal

Four movies you would watch over and over:
- Annie
- Radio
- Wizard of Oz
- Cars

Four places you have lived:
- Greenville, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Greenville, SC
- and . . . Greenville, SC (exciting, huh?)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
- Ace of Cakes
- Grey's Anatomy
- CSI (the original)
- Days of Our Lives

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
- Charleston, SC
- Surfside Beach, SC
- Flat Rock, NC
- New York, NY

Four websites you visit daily:
-
www.blogger.com (to read various blogs and/or post to my own blog)
-
www.wyff4.com (for local news)
-
www.greenvilleonline.com (for local news)
-
www.aol.com (to check email & get news)

Four of my favorite foods:
- anything Italian
- flounder
- potato soup
- subs

Four places I would rather be right now:
- asleep
- on vacation
- out with friends
- relaxing in a bubble bath

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond
-
Alison
-
Rebecca
(I only have 2 friends with blogs right now, so . . . that's all I can list)

Four Places you’d love to visit:
- Greece
- Ireland
- San Antonio, TX
- Seattle, WA

Four foods you don’t like:
- okra
- seafood (other than flounder)
- bananas
- tomatoes

No comments: