Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Free Time

A "meme" for the end of the week from FRIDAY FUN.

Here are the instructions & questions for today's "meme":

This week is all about our free time and what we do with it. Sometimes what sounds fun and relaxing to one person sounds like pure hell to another. This is also assuming that you have free time.

  1. It is a cold, rainy afternoon and you have no plans for the day. What do you do? Stay in, if possible, and read, watch a movie, surf the internet and/or listen to some tunes.

  2. It is a hot day in the middle of the summer and no responsibilities. What do you do? Again, if at all possible, stay in. I HATE hot weather. If I must be outdoors, I want to spend it in the pool with Bubby.

  3. It’s Saturday morning, and you have no agenda. What do you do? My Saturday mornings are pretty typical. I always meet friends and/or family for breakfast at Stax's. If we have Bubby, we always go to the pound afterwards (he loves to look at the animals). And, we almost always go shopping. No agenda, so much, but just a "norm" that I always enjoy. If we don't have Bubby, I tend to just chill out around the house or run errands.

  4. It is a beautiful winter day and you have nothing to do. What do you do? Curl up with a warm throw, a good book and a mug of hot chocolate or coffee.

  5. You are sitting in front of your computer, and nothing to do but play. What do you do online? Blog, check out ebay (which ALWAYS gets me in trouble) or play an online game.

  6. You have a whole afternoon with no plans, and you feel like doing something creative. What do you do? A hobby? If it's close to Christmas (like 3-4 months away), I'll work on making Christmas ornaments, because they are very time consuming. If Christmas is far enough away, I'll scrapbook.

  7. You have $500 burning a hole in your pocket and no bills to pay and nothing to do. What do you do with it? Take a trip. Obviously, nothing spectacular since it's only $500. But, somewhere for a night or two - Charleston or Flat Rock are my two favorite weekend destinations. Oh how I wish I had $500 burning a hole in my pocket!! :-)

  8. Work is done for the day and the evening is yours. What do you do? Hang out with friends and/or family - dinner, coffee, sitting around yapping or whatever! Or, just relax at home - watch tv or read a good book.

No comments: