(A) THE THINGS I PRAY MOST FREQUENTLY:
- Safety for me, my family & friends
- Contentment (no matter what the situation)
(B) FOUR THINGS I MISS ABOUT GROWING UP:
- Never worrying about what people thought of me
- Spending the night with my grandparents (having pancakes on Saturday a.m.)
- Spending time with my brother (we shared a room, so I was forced to)
- No worries about money
(C) FIVE THINGS ABOUT MY FAMILY:
- My mom is an only child.
- My grandmother was told she would never have children, but she remained faithful & God blessed her with my mom at almost 40 years old.
- My daddy fought in Vietnam.
- My brother and I are both single.
- I never knew my daddy's father. He died before I was born.
(D) TEN THINGS I LIKE TO DO (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
- Watch the Food Network channel
- Take pictures
- Spend time with Bubby
- Watch movies
- Learn new things about people I know
- Meet new people
(E) TEN FAVORITE MOVIES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
- Wizard of Oz
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- As Good as It Gets
- Failure to Launch
- Forrest Gump
- A Time to Kill
(F) TEN FAVORITE BOOKS (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
- Portraits 9/11/01
- Dear Stranger, Dearest Friend
- Sam's Letters to Jennifer
- Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
- A Walk to Remember
- The Notebook
- Message in a Bottle
- Love, Greg & Laura
- Chicken Soup for the Soul series
(G) NINE FAVORITES:
- Clothing Item: Fuzzy socks
- Black & white photos
- Baskin & Robbins' Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Hobby: Scrapbooking
- Animals: Dogs (specifically labrador retrievers)
- Food: anything Italian
- Season: Fall
- Traveling (specifically - Charleston, SC & Flat Rock/Hendersonville, NC)
- Color: Blue
(H) TEN VERSES/PASSAGES UNDERLINED IN MY BIBLE:
- Isaiah 40:31
- Phillippians 4:13
- Psalm 23
- Romans 5: 3-4
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Job 6:14
- John 11:25
- Revelation 21:4
- Psalm 9
- Ecclesiastes 7:8
(I) TEN THINGS I DON'T LIKE:
- Not standing up for myself
- Dressing up (I'm a "go for comfort" kind of girl)
- Being lied to (and dishonesty, in general)
- Worrying (though I'm the queen of it)
- Prideful attitude
- Grown adults with juvenile mentalities
- Clutter (but, I can't overcome it)
- Being "guilted in" to things
(J) TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I make lists of pretty much EVERYTHING (addresses, birthdays, anniversaries, likes, dislikes, things to do, etc.)
- I rarely forget a birthday (thanks to #1 above)
- My hair color is natural. I have NEVER colored my hair & don't have plans to start.
- Music is therapy for me (so is blogging and scrapbooking).
- I've never had a speeding ticket.
- I haven't done anything that I planned to do in my life, which goes to show that God has BIGGER plans & He is in control.
- I remember random bits of information and have been referred to as the "walking phone book" and/or "walking encyclopedia." (Okay, so I'm a 'nerd')
- I'm a tv junkie. I have lots of "favorites," but I'll address that in another post.
- I used to think I wanted children, but now I'm not so sure. I love them (and always will), but I'm not sure that's in God's plan for my life.
- I am happiest when I'm sitting alone in complete silence.
(K) EIGHT GOALS I WANT TO WANT ENOUGH TO MAKE HAPPEN:
- A solid plan (that I will stick to) that will put me in a much better place financially.
- A routine for keeping the house decluttered & clean.
- Daily Bible reading.
- Regular exercise.
- Learning to say "NO" more so I don't get overwhelmed with all the things I've committed to.
- Going to bed and getting up earlier.
- Limiting my time on the computer (this one will be difficult)
- Drinking more water.
(L) WHAT I'D WISH FOR IF I HAD TEN WISHES (AND THERE WAS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO WISH FOR . . . ):
- 20/20 vision.
- A maid.
- The ability to be invisible, for time to time.
- The ability to draw/paint/etc.
- A personal masseuse and someone who would give manicures & pedicures whenever I wanted.
- A house that was never cluttered, unclean or disorganized (see my #2 wish above).
- A personal assistant.
- More hours in the day.
- The ability to play any musical instrument I wanted.
- At least one great vacation every year.