Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

10 Things I Do When I Have Nothing Else to Do

A meme from Ten on Tuesday.

The topic is . . . 10 Things You Do When You Have Nothing Else to Do. I certainly wish I fell into that category from time to time, but it's a rarity. When it does happen (I wish it would soon), I (in no particular order) . . .
  1. Sleep
  2. Blog
  3. Watch movies
  4. Work sudoku puzzles
  5. Read
  6. Upload & edit photos
  7. Surf the internet
  8. Play an online game
  9. Watch videos on You Tube
  10. When all else fails . . . I clean! But, boy do I have to be bored and tired of #s 1-9. HA!
Post your list to your blog & let's see how ours stack up against one another.

Happy Tuesday! Until next time . . .

Photobucket

No comments: