Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Hump Day

I'm wiped out, so this will be a short & sweet blog post tonight. I've been working long days since I went back to work last week. I'm just trying to make up my time (since I'm on salary) + just get caught up (which I basically am) so I don't get overwhelmed. Of course, with my job, no matter how "caught up" you are, that can change in 5 seconds flat. Which, has already happened since I've been back. September is going to be a VERY BUSY month!!! We've got a big embezzlement case going on right now + A LOT of affirmative action work and OFCCP audits. I'm probably speaking Greek to most of you, but hey . . . it's my blog . . . and, I know what I'm talking about. HA!HA!

It's almost the weekend (and it's a long one at that) . . . WOOHOO!!!! I don't think I'm going to have any down time the entire time, but at least I'll be doing things I want to do! Going to the NC Apple Festival and to Pioneer Farm Days over the long Labor Day weekend! Really looking forward to both! I'll be sure to blog about both & of course post pics!!

Friday night is Girls' Night Out with the church and I'm VERY excited! We are going to the Color Clay Cafe. I've never been and I'm looking forward to the new experience + spending the evening with a GREAT group of girls!! Will more than likely blog about this, as well (and maybe post a few pics, too). So, that's what's coming up for the weekend. Any big plans for you?

To end this short & sweet post, I read a quote today that I LOVED and wanted to share it with everyone!!!
"To live only for some future goal is shallow.
It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top."
Robert M. Pirsig

So, until next time . . . .

No comments: