Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Engagements & More Movie Trailers

I received an email today from my childhood friend, Keri. We grew up together in church & were basically inseparable. Her family was always an 'extended' family to me. They moved away when we were in high school and it made me so sad. Keri was in NC for a long time, but is now back in SC (has been for a while). She recently got ANOTHER promotion with her job and moved from Charleston back to the Columbia area. It's probably been a year and a half or so since I've seen her, but we keep in touch via email, cards, etc. She has found the love of her life, Josh, and they are engaged to be married in April. I am soooooooo excited & happy for her!!! Congrats girlie - - - I love you!!!

Most of you know I've been under the weather & have to go see an ENT because I've just been having such a difficult time with my throat, etc. Hopefully I won't have to have surgery or anything. So, I've been cooped up in this house for a week now and am about to go stir crazy. Just been doing a little work from home, getting some rest, watching some tv, surfing the net, etc.

Here are a few more trailers for movies that are coming out soon and I'd like to see. ENJOY!!!

No comments: