Just a fun little survey/quiz for a Monday!! Yes, I'm still sick & in bed. BLAH!!! But, I am feeling A LOT better than I was. Thanks to all of you who have checked in on me. It means so much! Have a GREAT week!
1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be? Anyone but a telemarketer.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you? Uh . . . NO!!
4. Do you take compliments well? It's hard for me to, but I try.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Oh yeah - I'm an addict!
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? Seriously doubt it!!! :-)
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save? Daddy's box (pics, memorabilia, ashes)
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with? Probably mom, when we traveled last. (That's been some time ago, so I can't remember)
9. Who do you text the most? I hate texting, but Reggie would be the person I text the most.
10. Favorite children's book? Oh, I love children's books, so it's hard to pick just one. But, I think my very favorite is "Guess How Much I Love You?"
11. Eye color? Hazel
12. How tall are you? 5'5"
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? Nope
14. Any secret admirers? Not that I know of. But, if I do . . . come out, come out, wherever you are!
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? A week ago today - for a church meeting. It was soooooo good!!!
16. Favorite ex? This is a rather bizarre question. I can't say that I have a favorite in this category. Hence the reason they're in the "ex" category.
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled? Boston, Massachusetts
18. Do you like mustard? Not particularly fond of it.
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.
21. Do you miss anyone? Daddy & MaMa (grandmother).
22. Can you do splits? Nope.
23. What movie do you want to see right now? "Evan Almighty" and "Becoming Jane."
24. What did you do for New Year's Eve? Went to the event (band, dancing, food, drinks, fireworks, etc.) they were having at Marathon Main. It was a lot of fun.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? I didn't see this movie.
26. Do you own a camera phone? yes
27. Was your mom a cheerleader? No
28. What's the last letter of your middle name? n
29. Are you hispanic? Nope.
31. Do you like care bears? Loved them when I was growing up.
32. What do you buy at the Movies? I rarely buy anything, but when I do - - - popcorn & drink.
33. Do you know how to play poker? No
34. Do you wear your seatbelt? Yes, ALWAYS!
35. What do you wear to sleep? it depends - usually a long sleep shirt, though
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY? Big to others, probably. I guess the bike race they had last year was a big deal, since it was a world event & a lot of Tour de France people were in it. George Hincapie lives in my city, so I guess that's a big deal. Unfortunately, we've recently had 2 big crime stories.
37. Is your hair straight or curly? Neither. Probably considered wavy.
38. Is your tongue pierced? Absolutely not!
39. Do you like Liver and Onions? NOOOOO!!!
40. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.
41. Ever been to L.A.? No.
42. Who is on your mind right now? Nobody in particular. Daddy is always on my mind and MaMa (grandmother) is never far behind. I think about Bubby a lot, too.
43. Any plans 4 tonight? Same "plans" I've had for the last few weeks - - - sleep!
44. Whats your favorite song at the moment? "Never Wanted Nothing More" by Kenny Chesney.
45. Do you hate chocolate? No. Just the opposite - I love it!
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Mom & I really don't fight. We just have disagreements & it's usually about stupid stuff.
47. Are you a gullible person? Can be!
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Absolutely not!
49. If you could have any job what would it be? I love my job, but if I had to make a total change, I would love to be an event planner or work a non-profit.
50. Are you easy to get along with? Yes, I think so - until you cross me.
51. What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime - I'm a night owl, for sure.
52. Are you generally a happy person? Yes, I try to be.