Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2007

Quotes

Nothing worthy of a soapbox moment or anything today, so this is going to be one of those "random" posts.

Most of you know that I am addicted to quotes. And, when I say addicted, I mean . . . I use them EVERYWHERE. I have them posted in my office, have them framed and hung in almost every room in my house, I even have a calendar that's nothing but quotes. I have recently started scrapbooking & I use them on my pages A LOT! I just love them & have no idea where it came from. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.

So, I thought I'd share just a few of my favorite quotes. I have hundreds of favorites & will probably share some of them from time to time.

Here goes:

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face . . . Do the thing you think you cannot do. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Be the change you wish to see in the world . . . (Ghandi)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth. (Souza)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. (Anonymous)

When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. (Marcus Aurelius)

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. (Leo Buscaglia)

May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility! (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Love generously, praise loudly, live fully! (Elias Portor)

May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire! (Irish Blessing)

When there are no words . . . know that the silences are carrying the thoughts and prayers of all who love you. (Dawn Dais)

I could go on and on, but I'll stop, for now. I'll share more from time to time. Hope everyone had a good Monday and that you'll have a GREAT week!!!

Love all of you VERY much!!!!

No comments: