Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN

The past two weeks have been so wild, I haven't taken the time (or found the time) to upload pictures and create a slideshow until now. Saturday before last, I had Bubby for the day while Mom & Jeffrey were working. I picked him up from his mom around 1:00 and he wanted to go to McDonald's for chicken nuggets. So, we headed to the McDonald's on Woodruff Road. He ate good and was a great little boy the entire time. We went to Target to pick up a few things & I found him some really cute Cars sandals on clearance. He just loves them (and, they are cute). We headed back to Mom's house. I bought him a water toy a while back, but every weekend we've had him and have been at the house with nothing to do, it's been raining. So, thankfully it was a nice sunny day. I got him in his trunks and we headed outside. The toy is a water mat that has 4 squares and streams of water come out of them, criss-crossing, etc. Nothing terribly exciting, but for him, it was the biggest deal in the world. Of course, Lizzy had to join in the fun. I don't know who enjoyed it more - - - her or Bubby. By the time it was all said and done, I think she was more wet than he was. He played on it for a while, but he got aggravated with her getting in his way. So, he opted for playing with his water guns. I couldn't make him understand that I wasn't dressed to be wet (and really didn't have a desire to be). So, he drenched me and enjoyed every minute of it. Who can be upset with that??? Not me!!! Once Jeffrey came home, he played for a little while longer and then we headed in to get cleaned up. Lizzy had decided after she played in the water that it was time to roll in the grass, so she had to be hosed down and left on the porch to dry before she could come in the house. Bubby (and Lizzy) was one whooped puppy after that big play. He ended up falling asleep on the couch and took a good long nap. We ended the day with ChickFilA (more chicken nuggets - - - the child loves them) and watching "Cars." Not too bad a day, if I do say so myself. There are more pics, but I had to choose the best because I was limited to a certain number. If you want to view more photos, click Summer Fun.

No comments: