Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today would've been daddy's 59th birthday. It's been quite a difficult day. I worked all last weekend, so I decided to take today off to spend with mom. I knew that she would need something to keep her busy. We met for breakfast at Stax's & sat in "daddy's booth." Then, we went shopping. We hadn't done that in a very long time. We had subs for early dinner and then headed back to her house. Nothing terribly exciting, but it kept us busy. I stayed for a little while & then left to come home. As I was leaving mom's house, I saw the most beautiful double rainbow. It was almost a whole rainbow. It was interesting because I had just read a story in "Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul" last night about a loved one sending a rainbow from heaven. How cool is that?! I know my daddy is looking down on us and his spirit is with me every day.

Happy Birthday my precious daddy! I miss you very much!

Love,
Your "sugar booger"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: