Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life Is Too Short

This quote is a great reminder to me that life is too short to live in self-confinement. I need to take risks, quit worrying so much & live my life to the fullest. With Jesus in my life, it's DEFINITELY worth the ride and He will take care of me, irregardless of what happens. I CANNOT have the life God intended for me if I'm not willing to do whatever he asks me to do, no matter how scary it is! I need to step out on a limb, take some chances & let God handle the rest!

I hope that this quote will encourage you, as much as it has me.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Forget about those who don’t.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised
it would most likely be worth it.



No comments: