Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Few of (Her) Favorite Things

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I love a good swap. The latest swap I participated in was the Mamarazzis Favorite Things Swap hosted by HolleeAnn over at Our Dandelion Wishes. My partner was Lisa over at Growing up Mo' and I'll say this . . . HolleeAnn sure knows how to pair up swap partners. Lisa & I have A LOT in common . . . reading, scrapbooking, the love of food, and of course, our love/hate relationship with "The Bachelor." I've really enjoyed getting to know her.

I received my package yesterday and let me just tell you . . . it was like Christmas morning when I was a child. I had so much fun opening up everything. I wish I had done a better job on her package. Normally, in these swaps, I take the time to wrap up everything and attach cute little explanations of the gifts, but it's been a rough week and I just didn't take the time to do it with her package. So, Lisa . . . I'm sorry!! I hope the gifts will make up for the lack of craftiness this go-round. Hopefully, I'll redeem myself in the next swap.

So, on to the important stuff . . . the pictures . . .

030509 025

Everything wrapped up nicely in all of my favorite colors

030509 049030509 051

This was the sweet card she enclosed

030509 033

Package #1 - - - the attached tag read "Two of my favorite reads . . . a little gossip, a little food."

030509 039

Package #2 - - - the attached tag read "More favorites . . . coffee, my candy of choice, and popcorn salt. This is my daily diet - just kidding!"

030509 045030509 046

Package #3 - - - the attached tag read "I think this bag is super-cute, don't you? Peek inside, there are some scrapbooking goodies!"

030509 053

Here's a picture of all of my loot!

Thanks again, Lisa for EVERYTHING!!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! You got some cool stuff! I had fun with this swap too!

Amy B said...

Wow you got a great gift box...enjoy.

TLF said...

Awesome goodies!!

WillowLakeScents said...

Great swap ! That purse is soooo cute !!

Chris said...

cut stuff! Purse is great.

Mamarazzi said...

wowzer...look at all the good stuff!

!! I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!