Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Google Name Meme

I saw this over at Life With My Special Ks and thought I'd play along.

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search. Jennifer needs a smack daddy! [Really, now! First, I have to find out what exactly a 'smack daddy' is.]

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search. Jennifer looks like the cutie-girl down the street who works at the corn dog stand. [What a fabulous stand to work at. I love me some corn dogs!]

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search. Jennifer says "Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog - and then they don’t live as long as they should. You have to say goodbye way too soon. It’s just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that." [This was a quote from Jennifer Aniston. I LOVE it because it's so true.]

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search. Jennifer wants more babies. [I didn't realize I had one baby. But, apparently I want more. This is funny because I'm not convinced I'll ever have children.]

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search. Jennifer does stick the knife in a bit, then she twists it some for good measure. [WOW! I guess yall better not mess with me! Ha!Ha!]

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search. Jennifer hates constantly being questioned about her relationships. [AMEN & AMEN!!! The two questions I hate hearing are "Are you dating anyone?" and/or "When are you going to get married?"]

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search. Jennifer asks to see her Mom. [Well, I guess that's possible, though I see her every single day!]

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search. Jennifer likes photography. [This would be very accurate. I love it!]

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search. Jennifer eats breakfast in bed naked. [Uh, NO!!!! That would be a big NO!!!]

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search. Jennifer wears cancer pendant. [What a coincidence. I wear a bracelet every day in memory of my Daddy who died of cancer in 2006. So, technically, I do wear a cancer pendant.]

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search. Jennifer was arrested for beating up another girl living in her apartment building. [This isn't too far of a stretch. If the noisy neighbors don't settle down, I may just beat them up. Ha!Ha!]

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search. Jennifer goes back to work. [On that note, I guess I should get back to work!]

If you play along, leave a comment so I can check out your answers.

Photobucket

No comments: