Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You Know I LOVE a Swap!!

The Pink Potpourri is hosting a "Favorite Things Swap" that I'm participating in.  It's a great way to meet fellow bloggers and also receive some "good" snail mail.  If everyone is like me, the only mail I ever get is junk & bills - - - neither of which are fun for me!!!  If you're interested in participating, just click on the box below.  It will take you to the post about the swap and you will find instructions for what to do to get in the mix.  But, hurry . . . you only have until Monday, August 25th to sign up!

My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!

I've been VERY out-of-the-loop lately and haven't done any posts.  I've had A LOT going on and just haven't had the time or haven't been up to posting.  I promise to get back on track really soon!  Until then . . . hugs,

Photobucket

No comments: