Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Longish Sort of Meme . . .

I saw this over on A Virtual Hobby Store and Coffee Shop's blog. This is one I've never seen, so I thought I'd play along!

  1. Do you like blue cheese? No. I find it rather disgusting!
  2. Have you ever smoked? I tried it once and never touched it again!
  3. Do you own a gun? No.
  4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Orange
  5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? It depends on the type of appointment it is.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them, but only when I'm in the mood. My favorite is when they're on the grill. YUMMY!
  7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a toss-up between Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
  9. Can you do push ups? No & never have been able to.
  10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 3-diamond necklace my parents gave me for Christmas the last year my daddy was alive. He died 2 weeks later.
  11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking
  12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
  13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Worry too much!
  14. Middle name? Lynn
  15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: (1) I sure wish I had my final project instructions in my Litigation class because it's due in less than 2 weeks and I'm worried that it's going to be more than I can pull off in such a short amount of time. (2) I'm worried about a family member who is going through some really tough times. [I'll leave it at that.] (3) It's freezing cold in this house.
  16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Sweet tea, water, and coffee.
  17. Current worry? A family member who is going through some really tough times.
  18. Current hate right now? The fact that I have a slack professor for my Litigation class.
  19. Favorite place to be? Spending time with family & friends.
  20. How did you bring in the New Year? Honestly, I think I was already in bed asleep when the new year started. Sooooo sad, huh?
  21. Where would you like to go? On vacation . . . anywhere, really. But, I'm longing to visit Charleston again. It's been way too long.
  22. Name three people who will complete this. Not sure because most of the people who read my blog aren't people that I know. But, I'd love for anyone who reads it to complete it and then LEAVE ME A COMMENT so I can check out their answers.
  23. Do you own slippers? Yes and I love them.
  24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? I'm in my jammies, but they're turquoise.
  25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I can't stand them.
  26. Can you whistle? Yes.
  27. Favorite color? Blue and yellow.
  28. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. I wouldn't be good at stealing.
  29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything & everything.
  30. Favorite girl's name? Grayson Elyce
  31. Favorite boy's name? James Austin (after my daddy & his mother's maiden name)
  32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing because I don't have any pockets.
  33. Last thing that made you laugh? Celebrity Family Feud - - - Bill Engvall's family vs. Larry the Cable Guy's family. HILARIOUS!
  34. Best bed sheets as a child? Goodness, I have no clue! I remember that my entire bedroom was decorated in Holly Hobbie, so I'm sure those were the best!
  35. Worst injury you've ever had? I chopped the tip of my middle finger off. It was really bad - - - nothing left to stitch, nerve damage (to this day) & took almost 3 months to completely heal. OUCH!!!
  36. Do you love where you live? Sure
  37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 in the house and 2 in the garage
  38. Who is your loudest friend? Let's go with the loudest person I know . . . my boss.
  39. How many dogs do you have? One - Lizzy - black labrador retriever.
  40. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm doubting it, but it would be nice.
  41. What is your favorite book? Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas and Sam's Letters to Jennifer - - - both by James Patterson.
  42. What is your favorite candy? Reese Cups
  43. What is your favorite Sports Team? I'm not really into sports, but I am a Clemson Tigers fan.
  44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I've always said I wanted "Victory in Jesus" played at my funeral, but I also love a lot of Josh Groban's songs, so probably one of them, though I'm not sure which one. Kinda morbid thinking about that.

Don't forget to leave a comment if you play along so I can check out your answers! Have a great evening!!!

Photobucket

No comments: