Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Filler Tag . . .

I wasn't 'tagged' for this, but saw it over at Picture Clusters and thought I'd go ahead and play along. Because you know how much I love a meme. :-)

  1. What's your latest addiction? At the present moment . . . This Is Sand
  2. What are you listening to? The CMT Top-20 Countdown
  3. How late did you stay up last night and why? It was after 1 a.m. before I fell asleep. I was watching TV & just relaxing.
  4. Who were you with last Friday night? A whole bunch of girlies from the church that I love & adore. We had Game Night at Melody & Claire's and it was so much fun!!
  5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? I seriously doubt it, but I guess you never say 'never.'
  6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends? This afternoon when I head to see "The Dark Knight" with Shell.
  7. What were you doing this morning at 7am? Watching the backside of my eyelids. :-)
  8. What radio station do you listen to the most? WSSL 100.5 and SHINE 96.7
  9. What was the reason you last cried? Worrying about how everything that needs to get paid is going to get paid. Worrying didn't solve the problem . . . the problem is still there and it surely didn't help me - - - just made me sick! MUST.QUIT.WORRYING!!!
  10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? High as in "illegal drugs" . . . ??? Yes, but I wouldn't call it a stimulating conversation.
  11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say? "I'm on my way back from the beach." [From my friend, Andrea]
  12. Where was the last coffee shop you went to? Starbucks
  13. What's your outfit right now? Honestly?! I'm still in my jammies. But, fixing to get a shower and get ready to head out for the afternoon/evening.
  14. What were you doing at 11pm last night? Washing my face and putting on the jammies.
  15. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? Mom
  16. Will you be driving in a year? I would imagine so, yes.
  17. Is there anything that you are craving right now? Italian food . . . I sure hope that's what we end up doing for dinner after the movie.
  18. When did your last hug take place? Last night.
  19. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”? Yes, but that's not the typical way I start a sentence.
  20. Do you drink tea? Yes, but only if it's sweet tea.
  21. Have you ever been arrested? No & have no plans to.
  22. Have you rode in someone else’s car today? Not yet, but will this afternoon.
  23. Have you made a mistake this past week? Oh yes! If you're a human being, you've made a mistake in the past week. And, if you say you haven't . . . well, you must be an alien. :-)
  24. Who was the last person you texted? Andrea
  25. Are you happy with your life right now? I wouldn't say I'm super-thrilled with my life right now, but I am happy. Does that make sense to anyone out there?
  26. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence? Nope
  27. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted? She's one of my good friends.
  28. I'm tagging . . . nobody! Anyone who wants to play along, feel free to do so. If you do, leave me a comment & I'll head over to your blog & check out your answer.

1 comment:

Beck said...

This is an interesting meme - I don't think I've seen it making the rounds before!
Thanks for entering my Kitchen Party giveaway!