Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Little of "THIS," a Little of "THAT"

Snatched from Insanity Prevails.  Here goes:

  1. Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?  No - it was better just to cut ties and move on.
  2. Do you lecture people about drugs?  I don't lecture people about much of anything, but if I did . . . drugs would be close to the top of the list of topics.
  3. Favorite animal?  Besides dogs, I love monkeys.
  4. Have you ever kissed anyone named Bob?  No.
  5. Have you ever been in a relationship you weren't 100 percent sure of?  I've never been in a relationship that I WAS 100% sure of.
  6. Name something funny that happened this week.  There's not a day that goes by that something funny doesn't happen.  So, it's hard to remember!!
  7. Anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you?  No, but that would be a great thing to hear.  Someday . . . maybe!
  8. If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life, would you?   Probably.  High 60s or 70s with no humidity would be my ideal weather.
  9. Are you moody?  Oh yeah - - - I can be!
  10. What's bothering you right now?  I wouldn't go into it on a public forum like this, out of respect for the other people involved.
  11. Do you believe that you can change for someone?  I think in order to change for someone, you have to want to change for YOURSELF first!
  12. How many times a day do you drop your cell phone?  Not very often.
  13. Do you drink coffee?  Oh yeah!!!!
  14. Do you get along with girls?  As long as they don't get "catty," yes!!
  15. Do you like funny or serious people more?  Funny, for sure!
  16. Do you put yourself before others?  Almost always!
  17. Do you like surprises?  Not usually, but I guess there can be good surprises!
  18. Do you have a teddy bear?  I have several because I used to collect them.
  19. Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?  Yes.
  20. What'd you do last night?  Watched The Water Horse with my mom.  It was really good!  Then, came home and watched Becoming Jane, which was really good, too!
  21. Who was your last call from?  Shell
  22. Who's the last person you had a deep meaningful conversation with?  Mom
  23. What's on your mind right now?  Oh, lots of stuff - - - most of which I would rather not discuss in a public forum.
  24. Do you have family problems?  Who doesn't have family problems from time to time?
  25. Who are in three of the pictures in the room you are currently in?  Daddy, Mom & Jeffrey.
  26. Plans for this week?  Working Monday-Thursday.  Taking a vacation day on Friday.  Having dinner over at some friends' tomorrow night & watching the CMT awards.  Testifying in a hearing on Wednesday (uuuugggghhhhh!!!!).  Life Group on Wednesday night.  Relay for Life all day/night on Friday.  Sleeping the better part of Saturday (to make up for the lack of sleep on Friday).  Church on Sunday.  BUSY, BUSY, BUSY week ahead for me!!!
  27. What kind of car have you been in today?  Just mine - - - Jeep Liberty. 
  28. You ever been to California?  Nope. 
  29. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?  Somewhere in the 7-8 hour range.  SHOCKING, for me!   
  30. Have you cried today at all?  Yes. 
  31. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?  Getting ready for church. 
  32. What were you doing 3 hours ago?  Watching a movie - - - The Brave One - - - which, was AWESOME! 
  33. Three words to explain why you last threw up?  Major migraine headache!!! 
  34. What color is your hairbrush?  Brown. 
  35. Where/when did you buy the last thing you bought?  Sympathy cards @ Wally World (aka Wal-Mart) yesterday afternoon. 
  36. Where do you keep your money?  When I actually have $$$ - - - in a bank!! 
  37. What was the weather like today?  GORGEOUS - - - a little on the cool side, but sunny & breezy! 
  38. Do you want to cut your hair?  In a few more weeks, it'll need a trim. 
  39. Do you watch wrestling?  Nope!
  40. Do you know anyone named Daisy?  Yes. 
  41. Do you make up your own words?  Of course!  :-) 
  42. Are you ticklish?  Oh yeah! 
  43. Are you typically a jealous person?  Not typically, but I've had jealous moments in my life. 
  44. Do you have curly hair?  No.
  45. What's the next concert you're going to?  I have no idea.  I know of plenty I'd love to go to, though. 
  46. What should you be doing right now?  Packing up this house, since I'm moving next month. 
  47. Do you have a nickname?  Jenn, J, Jenn-Jenn, Horace (don't ask).
  48. What are you listening to?  A variety of tunes on Rhapsody - - - trying to figure out which ones to burn for the Relay for Life event this weekend. 
  49. When was the last time you did the dishes?  A long time ago, since I'm never at home and never cook. 
  50. Do you like anyone?  I like lots of people, yes. 
  51. Do you trust all of your friends?  What's the point in calling them "friend" if you don't trust them?!
  52. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?  Absolutely!  I'm a firm believe that even the most difficult trials in our life happen for a reason. 
  53. Could you make a dollar in change right now?  Probably! 
  54. Which one of your friends do you think would make the worst doctor?  Bubba - he couldn't stay still long enough & can't even handle the cat puking.  Of course, my brother, is right up there with him.
  55. Are you afraid of falling in love?  Actually, I think I AM!!!  But, I'm not objecting to the possibility. 
  56. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?  Yes. 
  57. When was the last time you flew in a plane?  A very long time ago.  I couldn't even tell you when it was. 
  58. Have you ever kissed anyone with braces?  Yes.

No comments: